Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Online!!!!

You can now purchase the book to start my novelist career ;) Haha! I'm ever the optimist!! There is one thing I should mention, the title changed. I just couldn't live with Unexpectedly-on-Purpose when it sounded so close to Accidentally-on-Purpose. It wasn't original and very lazy of me. So I wracked my brain until the perfect title jumped out at me: Unexpectedly Out of Focus. I so very hope everyone, especially those close to me, love it. I will do everything I can not to be so heartbroken when I receive my first, second, third and who know's how many more bad reviews, because inevitably I will get them. But I will do nothing to stop the happy jig I do when I get every good review ;) I'm on such a high right now I'm beaming, if I were a star I'd be the Northern star for sure!!

Cover for 'Unexpectedly Out of Focus'

No comments:

Post a Comment