Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Autumn Storm by Lizzy Ford Book Review

Autumn Storm (#2, Witchling Trilogy)Autumn Storm by Lizzy Ford

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I can't express how much I love Lizzy Ford's books! She creates worlds any reader can get so wrapped up in that waiting for her next book feels like torture :) Of all the series that she has created this is by far my favorite! The story picks up with Summer, now Autumn, returning to the school with no memory of who she used to be or even who she is since she has amnesia. Old enemies and obstacles are back and some with a vengeance. The twins are growing in their new powers, one more than the other, and both are after Autumn/Summer. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time hoping Summer/Autumn would pass her trial and save Decker from the quickly consuming Darkness and not fall in love with Beck again, but I won't tell if she does or doesn't do any of these things, you'll just have to read to find out ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment