Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gabriel's Hope by Lizzy Ford Book Review

Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal, #1)Gabriel's Hope by Lizzy Ford

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a great spin off. I was glued to the story from the first page to the last. There wasn't any time during the story that it lulled or got so detailed I had to skim just to get to the next interesting part. This is what I love about Lizzy's stories, it's never too little or too much!

There isn't much I can touch on that isn't written in the description summary without reiterating it or giving away spoilers and honestly the summary is more than enough. What I will say is you won't be sorry you decided to read this story, I very highly recommend this book to any person who loves the supernatural, romance and a very well written story filled with believable characters and twists you don't see coming!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You got me so excited over this book. I haven't read this one yet and I have liked Gabriel since the Rhyn Trilogy. I can't wait to start reading on this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you won't be disappointed! If you haven't already you should read her other series, War of Gods, Dusty is my favorite ;)

      Delete