Friday, January 11, 2013

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines Book Review


Fallen Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #1)Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is by far Abbi's best work. I was so intrigued by the characters, their interactions and the emotion flowing through every page. What was supposed to be light reading before bed turned into an all-night read until I was done. I had two hours to sleep before my alarm for work was set to go off! I found myself wanting to cry from the very beginning and finally shed a few tears in the middle and definitely at the end. I can hardly wait for the second book and I'm sure I'll gobble it up in one sitting again :) I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves , hot romances with a heart. The characters are well-developed, the story is spellbinding and the end leaves you wanting more!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment