Monday, November 19, 2012

Sneak Peek #1


Sneak peek #1...

Suddenly his laughter stopped and I was pressed up against my car, the world around me spinning from being moved too quickly. I held onto his shoulders and closed my eyes while I focused on not throwing up all over him.
“What the hell Bryce?” I groaned barely above a whisper anything louder and I was sure I would vomit.
“Sorry,” he whispered placing his hands firmly on my hips to steady me. I swallowed hard when he pressed up against my chest to put my purse down on the hood of the car. “Are you okay?” he asked searching my eyes.
He asked if I was okay, but it felt more like he was asking if what we were doing was okay. Any thoughts or feeling of nausea was immediately forgotten. Pinned by the electrifying heat pulsating between our bodies I bobbed my head a fraction. I could feel the beats of my heart start to slowly drum through my veins and pick up in rhythm as I watched his eyes make their way down to my lips. Without thinking I licked them in preparation for a kiss. My breath caught when he squeezed down on my hips pushing me up against the car just a little more. His eyes traveled back up to mine asking for permission and again I bobbed my head a fraction unable to move or say anything more. The feel of his muscles move beneath my hands as he dipped down planting his lips tenderly over mine left me hypnotized.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment