Monday, November 19, 2012

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory Review

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins, #1)Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book, the supernatural elements and the romance was done just right. There were a few parts where I skimmed because Jolie's thoughts could run a little long! I'll definitely be reading the next three books in the series and hope I won't have to wait too long for the happy ending between Jolie and her sexy warlock ;) If you're trying to decide to read this book and can't find your answer in all the reviews it's free on Amazon and probably on other e-book sites I'd say get it and find out for yourself--hopefully you won't be disappointed!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment