Thursday, September 6, 2012

Technology or the hand of God?

I've had my work lost twice since writing Unexpectedly and I'm starting to wonder is it technology or the hand of God? Most likely it's just my really old laptop! I need a knight in shining Apple aluminum casing! :) Thankfully the only thing lost were recent updates so not all is lost, I'd be a crying mess if I lost everything. So now I have to go back and add in everything I can remember which isn't too much. My memory is terrible and what motivates me one day is not necessarily what motivates me the next day. Maybe this is where the hand of God comes in? Perhaps what I wrote previously wasn't really that great and what I will create today will be so much better...? Yeah, I think I'll go with that :) and then back up my work on as many flash drives as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment