Thursday, September 6, 2012

Veiled Eyes (Lake People) by C.L. Bevill Review

Veiled Eyes (Lake People, #1)Veiled Eyes by C.L. Bevill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was very different from what I had expected and I mean that in a good way! I liked all the characters, I especially liked how even the smallest of characters were so well defined. The emotion in this book was so palpable, I felt like I was there with Anna the entire time. The slow progression of Anna and Gabe's relationship was perfectly written. Despite their supernatural connection they didn't just jump into being in love and I really liked that about the story. The town and their back story was the most intriguing and intricately developed. There are twists and turns in the story that kept me captivated to the every end. This story has a little something for every reader, suspense, love and supernatural beings. I highly recommend going on this roller coaster journey so wonderfully created by Bevill and the best part is it's FREE! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment