Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dark Summer by Lizzy Ford Review

Dark Summer (Book I, Witchling Trilogy)Dark Summer by Lizzy Ford

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book in my opinion definitely deserves the 5 stars I gave it. The characters, their story, the magical world they live in it's all believable and very captivating. The tale of Summer an orphan from the age of four is a heart-wrenching one for sure. It's impossible not to feel what she feels and want her story to end happily-ever-after. Of course a good story takes you on a journey to that happy ending that Lizzy creates beautifully and leaves you wanting more! Dark Summer is filled with everything a reader like me can ask for in a YA story, it wasn't mushy at all, everything that took place between Decker and Summer was perfect timing especially where teens are concerned, the magical elements were fascinating and not over done at all. I can hardly wait for the second and third books!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I Love Summer! She is such a strong character and gentle hearted at the same time. I hope everything will turn out good for her. I can't wait to read the second book and see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete