Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nearly Finished

I'm finally nearing the end of the story and I'm struggling on how to finish it. I've decided I'd like to make it a 2 book series, so now I have to find the perfect cliff hanger and that is no easy feat. I'm excited to finally be here and a little disappointed in myself that I took this long to complete it. Once again I'm being really hard on myself, but in this case I should be. I slacked off a lot! My hopes for the next book and all others that come after this one is that I will be more dedicated. I want to make time instead of "finding" time. I've got my beta readers lined and ready to go and I have to say I'm very nervous. I realize my story is not for everyone, not everyone enjoys a juicy scandal (I think!) so I will keep that in mind and take in their feedback with a grain of salt or a box of tissues whichever works for me :) Hopefully the next time I post I will have a publishing date to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment