Monday, August 20, 2012

Witchcraft (Witchblood #2) by Emma Mills Review

Witchcraft (Witchblood, #2).Witchcraft (Witchblood, #2). by Emma Mills

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Witchcraft picks right up where Witchblood left off and jumps right into the action. This time the focus is on her growing witch powers and those that will stop at nothing to get Jess on their side making them either a very powerful coven or clan. I loved the story very much I couldn't put it down until I finished it! Jess is still as stubborn and naive as ever, she's so set on what she wants to do she misses the obvious traps until it's too late. I was a little irritated by this, thinking at what point will she finally get it, but then again she is new to the supernatural world and the wicked in disguise individuals that inhabit said world. I was happy when she finally let go of her feelings for Luke and gave into her love for Daniel. She still struggled with trusting him, but that didn't hold her back from wanting to see where their relationship could go. The ending I did not see coming and I have to say I'm hanging on by a thread for the final book which can't come soon enough!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment