Friday, August 19, 2016

New Tunes: Demi Lovato "Body Say"

Hi my Peeps! I'm back! Finally :) While I've been trying to get back in the swing of things I've had a few songs on instant replay (I'm definitely one of those people who listens to their current musical obsession on replay for days on end, lol!), today I wanted to share a song that I just found that really sets the mood for all the sexy romance and the delicious push and pull of the hot attraction in Jane's book and that song is "Body Say" by Demi Lovato!!    





If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, cause I'm at the edge

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

No comments:

Post a Comment