Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's another case of Writer's Block...

It's been a while since I've posted a Sunday Snippet or any updates on how writing the second book is coming along and I'm super sorry for this! Truth be told I've just been having a major case of writer's block and it's making me want to take my frustration out on a big red punching bag!



I feel like everything I write lately is forced or it's provided too soon in the story. My goal is to do everything I can to get inspired this weekend and crank it out, because I'd really hate to not have this book out by the end of June. My greatest fear right now is that I'll read this from the beginning hate it all and scrap it and start over, then I can forget all about having this done by the end of June!

So, friends please keep your fingers crossed and send me some happy inspirational vibes my way ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment