Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snippet Sunday!

Welcome to the first Snippet Sunday! Every Sunday until I publish the second book in the Unexpected Series I will post a short teaser of no more than a few sentences, but may grow the closer I get to publishing. Enjoy :)

*****




“Shhh,” he soothes into my ear, rubbing the back of my head with one hand while holding me tightly to him with the other. For a moment I forget everything that’s happened between us. I forget that Bryce is sitting just a few feet behind us, watching. All I can do is soak up Alex’s touch. “I’m here, baby, everything’s gona be alright,” he coos and suddenly I’m angry.
“How can you say that?” I demand trying to pull away, but Alex tightens his hold on me. “The doctors won’t even say that,” I cry out shaking my head.





No comments:

Post a Comment