Monday, February 11, 2013

Team Alex or Team Bryce?

So as I'm getting responses back from my readers I always have to ask "Team Alex or Team Bryce"?

So far Alex is in the lead. (He takes a bow and shoots Bryce a smug smile)

I'm a little shocked to be honest. I thought for sure that although Bryce is the guy that moved in on some guy's woman without second thought for sure his passionate love for Mary would somehow redeem him. Maybe that was wishful thinking ;) It is fascinating and so much fun to read a reader's take on the story that is so different from my own!  I love when they start with "I feel..." I know with just those two words I've done my job as a writer!

Thank you Readers for loving Unexpectedly Out of Focus as much as you all have, I hope many more will be joining in on your sentiments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment