Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coming soon...

The question I'm get from readers is "When the heck is the 2nd book coming out? I have to know..."

The short answer: I'm working on it.

I'm doing my best to write as much and as fast as I can, but I want to make sure it's not rushed. I do know where I want the story to end, but getting their is just like any story worth telling a journey. I still have no release date, but as soon as I get closer to knowing I will be sure to let you all know. Until then I promise not to be silent and hold out on you. So I'll be starting Snippet Sundays next month. They'll be short snippets from each chapter, not enough to give away any spoilers, but enough to tease and leave you begging for more ;)

Update: I just starting working with a very talented design artist who is helping me re-do my cover! Once the new cover is ready I will do a short promo and offer my book for free for one week! So spread the word and share the free love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment